The average business makes 19 to 44 tax payments and 16 to 41 returns of information a year.
FBT, GST, PAYE, PROVISIONAL TAX, TERMINAL TAX… it’s almost like you spend more time working for the Government than you do yourself!
The good news is that the Government is concerned that “due dates for returns and payment of taxes cause unnecessary compliance costs for businesses”.
But, in the interim, compliance remains a complex, tedious task that can prove costly if you’re not careful.
We can take the hassle out of accounting for you by:
- Structuring your tax for you
- Showing you what is tax deductible and what isn’t
- Advising you on how you can increase your return on investment in the way you structure your bank accounts
- Implementing accounting software that is best for you and teaching you to use it quickly and simply
- Setting up in-house accounting system to make managing your monthly accounts hassle free
- Maintaining up-to-date company records for you here at our offices